The domain name www.national-tickets.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by National Tickets,which has its registered place of business at Office C3B 3D Centre,(hereinafter referred to as www.national tickets.com)
National tickets is not a booking site; it simply allows You to search through across several bus operators based on Your search query. National tickets in-turn sends these queries to several operators and then displays the results as specified in Your request. The user will be then redirected to the third party website which the user opts for allowing them to directly book for the service in the third party site.
The membership of this website is available only to those above the age of 18. If you are a minor and wish to use the website, you may do so through your legal guardian and the Website the right to terminate your account on knowledge of you being a minor and using the membership of the site.
The use of this website is not limited to those above the age of 18 only and are applicable to all barring those 'Incompetent to Contract'.
Further, you are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your username and password and any activity under the account will be deemed to have been done by you. In the case that you provide us with false and inaccurate details or the company has reasonable reasons to believe you have done so, we hold the rights to permanently suspend Your account.
You may also be contacted by Service Providers with whom we have entered into a contract in furtherance of our rights, duties and obligations under this documents and all other policies followed by Us. Such contact will be made only in pursuance of such objectives, and no other calls will be made.
The membership of this website is free of cost and this includes the browsing of the site and the use of the services. However, we reserve the right to amend this no-fee policy and charge for the services rendered. In a case that such happens, Users will be intimated of the same, and it will be up to you to decide whether or not you will continue with services offered by us. Such changes are effective as soon as they are posted on the Site.
Third Party Information
Other than when provided for, the use of such content and it being reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including "mirroring") to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Our express prior written consent is not allowed.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a text hyperlink to the Site for noncommercial purposes, provided such link does not portray National Tickets or any of its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or defamatory manner provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. National Tickets is free to revoke this limited right at any time. You may not use a National tickets logo or other proprietary graphic of National Tickets to link to the Site without the express written permission of National Tickets
You are a restricted user of this website.
You are bound not to Cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the website. With our prior permission limited use may be allowed.
For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that you may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We hereby disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further you may report such offensive content.
This website by nature allows you to upload data/information; you undertake to ensure that such material is in accordance with applicable laws. Further, you undertake not to:
* Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
* Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website).
* Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity.
* Post any file that infringes the copyright, patent or trademark of other legal entities.
* Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer.
* Download any file posted by another user of a Service that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
* Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of the website, including any website Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
* Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites.
* Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
* Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service.
* Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside Zimbabwe.
* Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service.
* Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of Zimbabwe, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
* Publish, post, disseminate information that is false, inaccurate or misleading; violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside Zimbabwe.
* Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
* Create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers.
* Take print outs of the site content without stating "Copyright's" owned by National tickets.com-All rights reserved.
* Use the website services for the purpose of spamming anyone.
* Forge any TCP / IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
* Interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to do so) the access of any user, host or network, without limitation to the following, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Service, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Service.
You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena National Tickets owns all right, title and interest in and to the Proprietary Content it provides on Service and any trademark, trade name, service mark, patent or copyright on the Proprietary Content will be and remain vested with National tickets. Any unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Site Terms may be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: The Website, Services and others materials are provided by this website is on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without Limiting the foregiong, national tickets makes no warranty that
* Your Requirements will be met or that services provided will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
* Materials, Information obtained and results will be effective, accurate or reliable.
* Any errors or defects in the website, services or other materials will be corrected.
To the Maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we will have no liability related to user content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. National tickets also discliams all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavialability of any user content.
The user understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done entirely their own discretion and risk and they will be solwly responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. We are not responsible for any typographical error leading to any invalid coupon. National tickets accepts no liability for any errors or missions, with respect to any information provided to you whether on behalf of itself or third parties WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICES. THE ADVERTISEMENT AVAILABLE ON E-MAIL OR WEBSITE WITH RESPECT TO THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU, THE VENDOR OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE OR WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, SERVICES OR MATERIALS.
THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NATIONAL TICKETS AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM: (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT NATIONAL TICKETS HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
National Tickets respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects You to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable laws and are provided to us in a proper manner.
* A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
* Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
* Your contact information, including Your address, telephone number, and an email address.
* A statement by You that You have a good faith on use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that You are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You can send the copyright notice at the following address:
- NATIONAL TICKETS
Third Party Information
The website hosts information provided by third party(ies). We are in now responsible to You for the accuracy, legitimacy and trueness of the information so hosted. We take reasonable care to ensure such accuracy but, You agree to not us liable for the falsification of any such provided information.
Disputes and Jurisdiction
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims will be resolved through a two step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for sole arbitrator and in the case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed sole mediator. In the case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the Company reserves the right to decide who the final mediator is. The decision of the mediator is not binding on both parties however; the parties in good faith will attempt to bind by the decision.
Stage 2: Arbitration. In the case that mediation does not yield a result suitable or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board is to comprise three members. One is to be appointed by each party and the third member is to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent between them. The award as the outcome of the arbitration is final and binding on both parties and there shall be no further remedy available to both parties.
DPO payment gateway
Detailed description of goods and/or services: National Tickets is a business in the Travel services industry that markets Tickets for various events and travel options.
Delivery policy: Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed immediately and delivery confirmed by way of ticket number and printable confirmed ticket.
Return and Refunds policy: The provision of goods and services by EAGLE LINER is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, EAGLE LINER will refund the client in full within 15 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract an administration fee. Detailed conditions of carriage and disclaimer are available on our website.
Payment options accepted: Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express credit cards or by bank transfer into the National Tickets bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
Credit card acquiring and security: Credit card transactions will be acquired for National Tickets via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for FNB of South Africa. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go toÂ www.paygate.co.zaÂ to view their security.
Customer details separate from card details: Customer details will be stored by National Tickets separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGateâs secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency: The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Responsibility: National Tickets takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile: This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and National Tickets chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature 48 Banbury Gardens, Northriding, Gauteng,RSA.
Variation: National Tickets may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
Company information:This website is run by a public company based in South Africa trading as National Tickets (Pty) Ltd and with registration numberÂ 2016/510416/07.Director:Â Macmilan Murebwa.
Customer Care Support :email@example.com
Customer Care Support :+27-128802335
National Tickets Support Centre contact details:
Terms & Conditions